Content Designer Marketing
We’re seeking a passionate Content Designer Marketing ready to join an exciting, growing, studio. You will be responsible for creating content, from idea creation to final delivery, to market our games.
You should be comfortable with working across disciplines but also take initiative and independently find creative solutions that support and presents our games in the best way. You are creative and understand the possibilities with different social media platforms, and the different types of content that can be used. You will be part of the marketing team and create fun campaigns that use social media and technology.
This is an entry- to mid-level position. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- a design-driven problem solver.
- possess great creative skills with an ability to think unconventionally.
- are curious, agile, and have the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- have a willingness to learn and gain exposure to fields other than your own.
- take pride in and ownership of your work.
- a verbal and strong writer.
- are a well-rounded individual who has more interests, hobbies, and passions than hours in the day.
- actively seeking ownership and a high level of creativity.
- Create marketing concepts based on our games.
- Create content calendar for social media.
- Work with existing material and create iterations and versions that can be used in our activities.
- Make assets for the campaigns, such as, videos, banners, posts etc.
- Research relevant partners for larger productions.
- Handle daily contact with external partners in larger productions.
- Work with Art department to be able to identify, define and conceptualize the graphical aesthetic that fits and serves the game’s identity.
- Create layouts, mood boards.
- Propose, sketch, iterate, polish and deliver final, high quality, visuals.
This is what you bring with you:
- Education in design & marketing/communication
- Skills in video editing tools, and photo/image editing
- Strong understanding of the effective use of colour and composition
- Ability to produce high quality work quickly, iterating toward the best solution
- Strong portfolio demonstrating understanding of marketing
- Experience in working with Unity for mobile games.
- Experience working in an agile project environment.
- Understanding of “freemium” business model, including customer acquisition, retention, and monetization.
- Job Title: Content Designer Marketing
- Work Schedule: Full time employment in Stockholm, Sweden
- Salary and role: Depending on experience
- Start Date: ASAP