Mid – Senior Producer
iGotcha Studios is a small and growing independent game studio consisting of experienced and passionate developers. Our main focus is to develop location based games for mobile platforms. Our office is located just outside the central station in Stockholm with an abundance of restaurants, gyms and shops within walking distance. All our employees have competitive salaries and benefits.
Now that we’ve secured a solid financial founding from reputable investors we are looking to expand our development team!
Responsible for the overall project management, development schedules and resource allocation for game development. Your role as a producer is to work with the team to reach its goals by ensuring development runs smoothly, assisting in communication between the departments and the team, and helping the team stay on task with ongoing projects. Wholly responsible for project schedules and timely delivery of a high quality product.
- Create and maintain project schedules, milestones, benchmarks, and release
- Responsibilities focused on completing milestones on time. This means scheduling design, art, and programming so that teams have the resources they need to do the work they need to do
- Direct the game development and demonstrate final authority within the team by:
- Managing all time prioritization in order to deliver on agreed goals and milestones
- Reviewing the game with quality and consistency in mind and provide constructive feedback
- Responsible for mentorship, evaluations, conflict resolution and recognition of the staff to maintain highly motivated and engaged employees.
- Lead regular planning and review sessions with team members; identifying future problems and work to avoid them
- Responsible for schedule Quality Assurance
- Communicate with management and Product Owner on all development status, and collaborate to solve problems and mitigate risk
- Manage the dependencies and development process with core studio services and external partners including audio, localization, community and marketing departments
- 5-7 years of professional work experience
- 2+ years of experience leading teams or managing projects
- Agile project management experience and demonstrable track record of scheduling and completing projects on time
- Experience with software development environments
- Proven track record of delivering games from start to finish as Producer/Project Lead
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Passion to create fun games with an engaging player experience
- Adept with Word and Excel
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High proficiency in Project management software Jira
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of game mechanics, balancing, pacing, and monetization strategies for retail, mobile, casual, and free-to-play games
- Knowledge of current trends in mobile gaming as well as social/casual markets
- Knowledge of or direct experience with live operations logistics for mobile games
- Previous experience working with Community Management, and Marketing/PR