We’re seeking a passionate Quality Assurance tester to join an exciting, growing, studio. You should be able to take initiative, be self-motivated and not afraid to communicate with other department.
As our main QA tester, you will be in constant feedback loop with the Design team to identify bugs, unexpected behaviours and possible improvements to the game.
What will you be doing:
- Test the Game, identify bugs, unwanted behaviours and file a ticket for each with a clear description and screenshots or videos when relevant.
- Check every ticket flagged for review in new builds.
- Setup test devices and test accounts.
- Setup testing processes.
- Be creative and vocal to improve the development team and process.
How will you be doing this:
- You are quality-oriented and meticulous
- You are organised and have a good sense of priorities
- You have excellent observation and communication skills
Is a plus:
- A first experience with scripting and automated testing
- Basic knowledge of the inner workings of smartphones operating systems: Flashing Firmware, Factory reset, sideloading Apps.
- Plays a lot of mobile games
- Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester
- Work Schedule: Full time employment in Stockholm, Sweden
- Salary and role: Depending on experience
- Start Date: ASAP
Please submit your application, CV and include links to any external projects, GitHub repos, LinkedIn profiles, etc.