We are seeking a passionate programmer ready to join an exciting, growing studio. You should be comfortable with working across disciplines, able to take initiative and independently find creative solutions to complex problems. We strive for technical excellence and need you to venture outside of your comfort zone, learning and implementing new technologies.
What you will do:
- Bridge communications between Art and Development departments, integrate assets in an efficient and organized way
- Own, maintain and optimize the pipeline to integrate Art assets into the game with a mobile output in mind
- Define technical limitations and asset budgets and review that requirements are met – including naming conventions, formats, file structure, sizes, etc.
- Research and suggest new technologies and tools and implement them into our workflow
- Document best practices and educate other team members about technical standards
- Assist the Art team with source control day to day use and troubleshooting
How you will do this:
- You have previous professional experience in Unity3D, preferably with a shipped title
- You have solid knowledge of Autodesk Maya or a similar 3D suite
- You have worked with the Unity3D UI system
- You are able to write Unity3D scripts for importers or tools
- You have worked with shader languages or tools like Shader Graph
What we have done recently:
- Updated our project to the latest stable Unity3D release
- Streamlined the asset bundle generation
- Implemented scripts to validate imported assets
- Optimized assets for a better performance on mobile devices
- Job Title: Technical Artist
- Work Schedule: Full time employment in Stockholm, Sweden
- Salary and role: Depending on experience
- Start Date: ASAP
Please submit your application, CV and include links to any external projects, GitHub repositories, LinkedIn profile, etc.